Data Processing Terms
1. By submitting your personal data through the contact form on the website https://comteh.lv/contact/, you consent to these data processing terms.
2. When using the contact form, you have to submit your details or the details of your company and the subject or question you wish to discuss, in order for us to be able to get in touch with you.
3. The controller of your personal data is considered to be the limited liability company “Comteh”, registered in Latvia, reg. no. 40203174096, address: Klijanu street 7, Riga LV 1012 Latvia. (hereinafter referred to as Comteh).
4. Your personal data – full name, e-mail and your submitted message – will only be used to get in touch with you regarding the services of Comteh you are interested in. After you have submitted your message, a representative of Comteh will contact you, either through email or by calling the number you have submitted.
5. Your data will be stored in the information system of Comteh, located in Latvia, for one year after receiving your consent.
6. You have the right to contact Comteh to receive information regarding the processing of your personal data, make changes to your personal data, ask to stop the processing of your data, delete your personal data or to use your rights to transfer the data to a controller of the data, by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. You have the right to remove your consent to the processing of your data at any moment, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. In order to protect your rights in regards to data processing, you have the right to submit a complaint to the regulating body – the Data State Inspectorate.
9. The processing of your data is regulated by the applicable laws regulating the processing of data in the Republic of Latvia.